Tuesday, June 15, 2010

As we continue...

STP Update


We know we have to increase our mileage to even think about making it to Chehalis the 1st day of ride. So Glen gets this bright idea to ride to The Yarn Garden this past Sunday.
I'm thinking, "Phsssst! Piece-a-cake."

By the time we hit 32 miles I'm thinking, "I shouldn't have had the 2nd piece of birthday cake on Saturday."

All of a sudden I felt this nagging burn working it's way down my right thigh.
By the time we got back home and I sat on our nice soft couch I couldn't move for at least 1.5 hours.

Then Glen tells me bicycle booty cream and bike shorts.
Are you kidding me?!
His timing is impeccable, wouldn't you say?



By the way, we arrived too late.
The Yarn Garden was closed.


*sigh*
Anyhoo, we planned to ride to WWKIP this Saturday but rumor has it there may be some folks on the road who like to KWD. (knitting while driving)
Hmmm....keep an eye out for us.


No spin class tonight.
Heather's got her last band concert of the year...thank God.

No comments: